In today’s age, there is a pill for every demand out there. At first we started out with the basic weight loss pills and over time, people started to rely on them.
Now, we’re moving onto treatment which is able to aid us mentally – with these solutions named nootropics.
What Are Nootropics?
In short, nootropics are a form of cognitive enhancing supplement. They are primarily used to boost anything from concentration to memory, meaning that the benefits for some people can be substantial.
Additionally, you may or may not have heard them classed as cognitive enhancers, smart drugs or neuro enhancers, with the supplements being classified under numerous terms.
Who Uses Nootropics?
This is where the supplements get very interesting.
Normally, supplements have just one target audience – whether it’s those looking to lose weight, those looking to add muscle tone or even people seeking to alter the appearance of a specific body part.
Nootropics meanwhile target everyone. For example, academics are regularly seen to use nootropics, for the simple reason that they can promote intelligent, efficient thinking.
Ultimately, whatever environment you are working in, you can work more productively.
The fact that almost a quarter of students at some university campuses have used this method of treatment says everything you need to know about their effectiveness in this regard.
Like we said, these are supplements which are used by a wide audience though. Sports people also fall into this category, with many using them to improve the mental side of their game for issues such as reaction times.
Elsewhere, nootropics have been found to help with Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease and Huntington’s disease due to their effects on the body’s motor system.
How do Nootropics Work?
We should firstly point out that nootropics aren’t some sort of fast scheme to increase your IQ level.
Most people actually take them for the long haul, aiming to gradually boost their brain functionality and cause some of the benefits which were discussed earlier in the article.
The supplements work by increasing the production of neurotransmitters.
The reason this is important from a brain efficiency perspective is because when we have more of these neurotransmitters manoeuvring around the brain, research has concluded that people experience better moods, can keep their attention for longer and generally have a better memory.
The beauty about nootropics is that all of the above can actually turn out to be permanent. While there are some “short-term” nootropic treatments out there, prolonged use of many products results in the effects becoming permanent.
Unsurprisingly, this is the effect that many of us crave.
Do Nootropics Have Side Effects?
Unfortunately, nootropics aren’t the perfect solution which they have so far been described as. The vast majority of these are pharmaceutical and like anything which falls under this umbrella, side effects can occur.
To make the situation even more complicated, these side effects vary depending on the exact nootropic that you decide to take.
For example, some might produce a high blood pressure, while others may evoke a completely different type of adverse reaction.
The point we’re trying to make is that due to the pharmaceutical make-up of most nootropics, side effects should be expected and this is why it is crucially important to consult a doctor before trying types of this variety.
Are There Any “safer” Nootropics?
Fortunately, we’ve started to see an influx of nootropics which are regarded as slightly safer than the standard pharmaceutical options. These are naturally formed and as such, side effects should be virtually non-existent.
It goes without saying that due to the benefits, and the reduced risks, there is plenty of demand for these supplements.
This has also prompted countless manufacturers to jump on the bandwagon….
#1 – Brain Pill
- It doesn’t matter who you are, Brain Pill will fine-tune your brain and make it process information more quickly than ever before. It will allow you to make decisions in record speeds, reduce your stress and allow you to pick up new skills at ease.
- The product has been put together with some of the most established doctors in the land. They have carefully selected proven, natural ingredients – all of which have been shown in scientific studies to have immensely positive effects on the brain and its performance.
- Let’s not the ‘natural’ factor here. There’s nothing dangerous in Brain Pill, it’s been comprised out of natural ingredients meaning that your health isn’t at risk in the slightest.
- It’s not just science that works for Brain Pill. It has been endorsed by none other than Ken Jennings – the man who has won Jeopardy! on 74 occasions. He’s one of the smartest men in the world, and he’s put his name to it.
- You don’t have to wait an age to experience the results that Brain Pill provides. Some people have experienced the benefits in the first thirty days of trying the product.
- If you are one of the few people that Brain Pill doesn’t quite work for, you can get your money back within a 67-day window.
- Such a money-back guarantee really shouldn’t come as a surprise when you look at the manufacturers of this product. Leading Edge Health have done it all – they are one of the most established brands around in the supplements field having been in business for more than 15 years. They know what they are doing and can be trusted.
#2 – NooCube
- NooCube is a capsule-based supplement which will make your brain perform at a rate you will have never experienced before. You’ll have lightning fast reaction times, more awareness, clearer focus and just generally be able to think much more efficiently. The days of “clouded thinking” are over.
- This isn’t a supplement that is going to cause havoc with your lifestyle. You’ll take just two capsules and wait for the effects.
- Immense research has been invested into NooCube, with each and every ingredient being scientifically proven to boost the brain. The fact that many of these ingredients have been considered for dementia and Alzheimer’s treatment tells its own story.
- Unlike some rival supplements, you won’t be relying on the likes of caffeine and gluten. Both of these are out – NooCube is suitable for the masses.
- As well as the science, NooCube has been endorsed by real people. Many have found that their days at the office are suddenly a breeze – they don’t have to keep scratching their head to find a solution anymore.
- If you find that NooCube isn’t the product for you it’s not going to hurt your pocket. The product is shipped with a 60-day refund policy – allowing you to claim back all of your purchase if you’re not completely satisfied.
- The company behind NooCube are Wolfson Berg Limited. They operated out of FDA approved facilities, use pharmaceutical grade ingredients and are just very much respected in the world of supplements.
#3 – Alpha BRAIN
To highlight just what sort of effects Alpha Brain can have on the body, we have summarised the product with the following breakdown:
- This is a product which makes your “good day” occur every day. Alpha Brain improves your focus, memory and mental drive, allowing you to get through days much more efficiently and achieve so much more out of them.
- Additionally, these areas can help you whatever field you work or perform in. For example, office workers will be able to storm through a day thanks to Alpha Brain’s aid with focus, but athletes are able to improve issues such as reaction times which can make the difference in a competitive environment.
- The fact that world champions like TJ Dillashaw use Alpha Brain says everything you need to know about its power. You might think you’re an Average Joe, but there’s nothing stopping you from gaining the same mental edge that the likes of Dillashaw achieve.
- The product isn’t based on myths either; there is substantial research behind the make-up of Alpha Brain. Each and every ingredient has been scrutinised heavily, with umpteen doctors even endorsing the product which informs us again that it works superbly well.
- With over 15 million capsules sold to date, it’s clear that Alpha Brain has gained the trust from the public.
- Alpha Brain starts at just $34.95 for a bottle of thirty capsules, although discounts can be obtained if you buy in bulk. For example, you’ll pay just $79.95 for a ninety capsule bottle.
- As well as the discounts, the manufacturers generously offer a 30-day money-back guarantee on the product. As such, if you are one of the minority that Alpha Brain doesn’t work for, you can get your money back within three months of purchasing it.
- On the subject of the manufacturers, Onnit are a brand who have captured the nootropics industry by storm. They’ve been covered by just about every major media organisation out there, for the simple reason that they make products that work terrifically well.
A Summary on Nootropics And Cognitive Enhancers
As we’ve found out through the course of this article, nootropics appear to be the big thing in the supplements industry at this moment in time.
In an age where our lives are getting more hectic, the ability to make our brain squeeze even more out of our days is of staggering importance.
Additionally, it’s not just office workers who can benefit in this regard, with brain supplements showing just how much a lot of sporting athletes rely on nootropics to gain even more out of their performances.
- Personal Training Exercises for the Elderly in Tulsa – July 28, 2021
- Advantages of Getting into the Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Martial Art – May 3, 2021
- Last Longer in Bed & Impress The Missus With These 4 Easy Steps – October 20, 2019
- How to Make Crossfit, Muscle Growth & Building Strength Live Hand-in-hand – August 2, 2018
- Drilling Down into The Pros and Cons of Testosterone Boosters – July 24, 2018
- Legal Winstrol Alternatives: What do They do and What are The Best on The Market? – June 22, 2018
- Steroid Effects: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly of Anabolic Steroids – March 23, 2018
- 7 Decisions You Will Regret Making in Your Life – March 11, 2018
- How to Handle Yourself After a Grueling Workout – February 1, 2018
- 7 Fitness Trends That are Coming to a Gym Near You – January 22, 2018