- Value for Money
- Ease of Use
Over the years we’ve seen umpteen supplements aimed at helping us physically, but it would be fair to say that mental aids have been lacking.
This is where Brain Pill comes into play. As the name suggests, this product has been devised to help you stay on top of your game and help your brain fulfil its potential. According to the manufacturers, the “cloudy” days should be over – you’ll feel as young as ever once taking Brain Pill. Let’s take a look at the product in detail to see if it meets such claims.
Brain Pill Pros
- Brain Pill will boost your memory, reduce your stress levels, allow you to process information quicker than ever before and just improve the way in which your brain works. It’s regarded as THE product for those who want to live and think efficiently.
- There are countless scientific studies which laud all of the ingredients which have been used in Brain Pill. In other words, this isn’t a fad, it’s been based on pure science.
- Away from the science, it has one of the most credible individuals behind it. Ken Jennings, the man who has been the champion on Jeopardy! no fewer than 74 times is the face behind it – and that speaks volumes when you consider his vast knowledge.
- The product has been comprised purely of natural ingredients – you don’t have to worry about any side effects whatsoever.
- For those of you who still aren’t convinced, Brain Pill is available as part of a 67-day refund policy. To clarify, you can claim all of your money back if the product doesn’t work for you.
- Leading Edge Health is the company who have brought Brain Pill to the market – and this is significant. For over fifteen years they have been bringing supplements to the market, many of which have gone on to be best-sellers. From what we’ve seen, Brain Pill could quite easily lengthen this list.
Brain Pill Cons
- Brain Pill is currently only available to purchase online – you won’t be able to turn to the high-street to purchase it.
- The product isn’t designed to treat or cure any disease – it’s only to be used to enhance your normal performance.
Brain Pill – How does it work?
One of the main reasons why Brain Pill has grabbed so much attention over recent times is the way in which it takes advantage of so many proven ingredients. While there are many that have been used to develop the product, the following two are regarded as the most groundbreaking.
Cognizin – Derived from Citocoline, this ingredient has been found to increase the amount of noradrenaline, acetylcholine and dopamine in the brain. In doing this, you’ll provide more energy to your frontal cortex in your brain with the end result being improved reaction times, better short term memory and more ability to focus.
Synapsa – An extract of Bacopa monnieri, this is one of the most interesting ingredients that form part of Brain Pill. It has been clinically proven, over a period of around thirty years, to help the brain process information faster, improve your memory and provide clearer focus.
Will Brain Pill work for you?
While every person will react differently to supplements, the evidence we have seen so far suggests that Brain Pill will work for the majority of people who try it.
Firstly, let’s concentrate on Ken Jennings. He is the main endorser of this product and arguably, he’s also one of the smartest and best thinkers in the world. It’s also worth mentioning that he’s not just out to make a “quick buck” by giving his name to this product – he has represented some of the biggest companies in the world (including Microsoft), money isn’t really an issue. In other words – we’ll take his word that Brain Pill can be a game changer.
Then, there’s all of the scientific studies. All of the ingredients have significant scientific backing behind them and in our eyes, this is difficult to argue with.
Does Brain Pill have side effects?
Even though it has been found to boost your brain’s performance, the manufacturers of Brain Pill have only used natural ingredients and this means that no side effects are associated with it.
Brain Pill Price & Where to buy
Brain Pill is available in several packages, the first being a one month supply that retails for $79.99.
From here on the discounts keep piling in. For example, a two month supply costs $149.99 and will save you $10, while three months is $219.99 and results in a discount of $20.
These discounts go right the way up towards a six month package, which is available for $399.99 and will therefore save you $80.
Brain pill is available from the official website.
Brain Pill review summary
From Ken Jennings, to all the science that has backed up the ingredients – we’re impressed. Just like the manufacturers have claimed, Brain Pill could in fact be a game changer and we think it could have a significant effect on the mental supplements market as time passes.
- Personal Training Exercises for the Elderly in Tulsa – July 28, 2021
- Advantages of Getting into the Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Martial Art – May 3, 2021
- Last Longer in Bed & Impress The Missus With These 4 Easy Steps – October 20, 2019
- How to Make Crossfit, Muscle Growth & Building Strength Live Hand-in-hand – August 2, 2018
- Drilling Down into The Pros and Cons of Testosterone Boosters – July 24, 2018
- Legal Winstrol Alternatives: What do They do and What are The Best on The Market? – June 22, 2018
- Steroid Effects: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly of Anabolic Steroids – March 23, 2018
- 7 Decisions You Will Regret Making in Your Life – March 11, 2018
- How to Handle Yourself After a Grueling Workout – February 1, 2018
- 7 Fitness Trends That are Coming to a Gym Near You – January 22, 2018