- Value for Money
- Ease of Use
Ever wished to increase your performance, whether it is in the gym or on the field? Many in the fitness industry have toted the benefits of Niacin on performance and endurance, but is it really the miracle super supplement they claim it to be?
We have taken a look at a recent manufactured product called Burn Boost and analyzed its features, functions, benefits for you.
THE BREAKDOWN ON Burn Boost
Burn Boost is a product used as a supplement for Niacin.
Niacin, also known as nicotinic acid, is a B vitamin used in vitamin supplements and prescription drugs. It’s mostly used to prevent cardiovascular disease.
Burn Boost has the ability to widen your blood vessels and therefore increase oxygen flow through them, which in turn results in plenty of important advantages.
First, it allows more hormones and healthy nutrients to go through your muscles, and this lets you withstand longer periods of higher-intensity work and significantly improves endurance.
Not only that, your brain reaps the benefits of the higher oxygen levels as well because it cleans out metabolic waste in the brain like lactic acid and carbon dioxide. This improves your mental focus and concentration, helping you think more successfully on your toes and react more quickly.
This product also increases red blood cell production, which in itself is responsible for oxygen delivery to your brain and muscles. More niacin in your body leads to an increase of a hormone called erythropoietin which produces red blood cells. As discussed earlier, this replaces the lactic acid in your system with more oxygen, delaying your chances of fatigue.
All this being said, since red blood cells are constantly exposed to oxygen, they are prone to oxidative damage, especially during intense training. However, Burn Boost is an antioxidant, which means it gives red blood cells a stronger armor against oxidative damage for them to last longer. This again plays into the overall picture of your body sustaining a higher oxygen-carrying capacity.
Burn Boost increases human growth hormones by more than 600 percent (yes, you read it right)! This is highly beneficial for those who are serious athletes and bodybuilders because it speeds up muscle recovery after prolonged periods of intense exercise, helping reduce body fat and produce very defined muscular mass.
This product is only available online on its website.lt is more on the expensive side, with prices starting at $39.99 (although you can get more of the product at a higher value per higher price; more details in the “Price and Where to Buy It” section).
Burn Boost Pros
- Burn Boost comes with a 67 days, no questions asked money-back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied with the product.
- Burn Boost increases red blood cell production, which in itself is responsible for oxygen delivery to your brain and muscles. The product has also been shown to increase normal HGH levels up to 600%.
- In addition to higher endurance and improved performance, the ingredients in Burn Boost boost oxygen flow to the brain allowing it to clean out metabolic waste such as lactic acid and carbon dioxide. This improves mental focus and concentration, helping you to think more successfully on your toes and react more quickly.
Burn Boost: CONS
- When it comes to niacin supplements, Burn Boost is more on the expensive side, with prices starting at $39.99
- Niacin Flush: Many users reported redness and blotchiness of the skin after taking this supplement. However, this is to be expected with most Niacin supplements.
Burn Boost: HOW DOES IT WORK?
Burn Boost is created as a thin strip of film that you put on your tongue after which it’s absorbed from the mucosal tissue in your mouth into the bloodstream. This is made possible through liposomal encapsulation technology, which surrounds the niacin with a lipid called phosphatidylcholine (PC) to protect it from damage as it makes its way into the bloodstream.
lt is strongly recommended that you take a strip of the product on an empty stomach because there will be less of fatty acids in your system, which allows more growth hormone to be released during exercise (and therefore a more thorough muscle recovery session afterwards).
It is also encouraged that you take Burn Boost within three to five hours before you train so that the elevation in growth hormone levels stay within the time frame of your training.During sleep, your body secrets around 70 percent of daily human growth hormone. If you are an especially frequent trainer (5 or more times a week), taking a second strip three to four hours before going to bed will create an even larger boost of the hormone, resulting in more rapid muscle recovery and growth.
WILL Burn Boost WORK FOR YOU?
There is extensive evidence on the effects of exercise on human growth hormone on body composition. One notable study, compared growth hormone secretion of sprint-trained athletes versus endurance-trained athletes.
The two groups were told to sprint for a maximum of 30 seconds on a treadmill, and it was found that the former group secreted 10 times more growth hormone than the latter one (as sprinting is a more intense exercise than endurance jogging/running).
This is very significant because niacin increases oxygen flow to the bloodstream, which is meant to help you successfully train more intensely for a certain period of time and secrete a higher amount of growth hormone.
Burn Boost has been shown and proven to significantly improve blood flow and endurance, which is why we believe this product would make for an excellent investment.
Burn Boost SIDE EFFECTS
The one side effect of taking Burn Boost is what is known as the “Niacin Flush.”After four to six minutes of taking the product (especially if it is your first time), you will notice a reddening of your skin and a tingling sensation in your face and neck.You may also start to itch a little bit.
This is a very normal reaction to any niacin product you take, and it will grow milder the more you take it; in fact, this is a sign that the product is working! It’s direct physical proof of the expansion of your blood vessels, which allows more blood flow through your body. This side effect will wear off within 10 minutes of taking Burn Boost.
Burn Boost PRICE AND WHERE TO BUY
The prices are:$39.99 for a package for 30 strips;$79.98 for a package of 60 strips plus 30 free; and $119.97 for a package of 90 strips plus 60 free (best value).
Burn Boost has a money-back guarantee within 67 days of original purchase if you are not completely satisfied with the product.
Burn Boost is available online only through their website.
Burn Boost REVIEW SUMMARY
As constantly shown throughout this review, niacin plays an important role in increasing blood flow through the expansion of blood vessels and improved oxygen delivery. It also largely increases human growth hormone to aid in successful, rapid muscle recovery.
Burn Boost is a product that is shown to maximize the purpose of niacin safely and sufficiently, and we highly recommend this product to anyone who is serious about getting and staying in prime physical shape. Though the “Niacin Flush” may cause your face and skin to blush, think of it as a gusher of a newer, fuller blood rush! You’ll thank it later.
- How Well Do Legal Steroids Work? – August 24, 2022
- Personal Training Exercises for the Elderly in Tulsa – July 28, 2021
- Advantages of Getting into the Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Martial Art – May 3, 2021
- Last Longer in Bed & Impress The Missus With These 4 Easy Steps – October 20, 2019
- How to Make Crossfit, Muscle Growth & Building Strength Live Hand-in-hand – August 2, 2018
- Drilling Down into The Pros and Cons of Testosterone Boosters – July 24, 2018
- Legal Winstrol Alternatives: What do They do and What are The Best on The Market? – June 22, 2018
- Steroid Effects: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly of Anabolic Steroids – March 23, 2018
- 7 Decisions You Will Regret Making in Your Life – March 11, 2018
- How to Handle Yourself After a Grueling Workout – February 1, 2018