- Ease of Use
- Value for Money
She might not like to admit it, but deep down that extra inch or two really can make the difference. While surgery once might have been the only option, now there are several devices that can achieve the effect much more easily.
Jes Extender is one of the most popular ones on the market, as we take a look at the product in-depth through this review.
Jes Extender Pros & Overview
- Jes Extender isn’t classed as the “original extender” for no reason. It has been bought by over 500,000 people from all over the world – it’s a hugely popular product and one that is proven to make your penis bigger.
- The device isn’t based on myths; it takes advantage of real science which hones in on penis traction. Countless studies have proven that penis traction does make your penis grow.
- Jes Extender has been designed to be worn in a magnitude of different situations. Some users will wear it under their pants whilst at work, while others may keep it on during the night. It’s completely versatile.
- It’s not just science which is strong for the Jes Extender, there is some substantial backing from real people as well. The device has appeared all over the world on television; with one journalist from the UK gaining half an inch in length after using the product for two weeks.
- While enhancement will be the primary aim of most men, if you happen to suffer from Peyronie’s Disease the device has been proven to be a successful treatment method for the condition.
- The company behind the product are hugely established and just ooze trust. They are formed of doctors and specialists, they only rely on high-quality materials from Denmark and even hold a patent for the system.
Jes Extender Cons
- If you are looking to increase the size of your penis by inches immediately, you should turn to a more aggressive form of treatment such as surgery.
- Jes Extender tends to only be available to purchase on the internet.
Jes Extender – How does it work?
Jes Extender works by a process called penis traction. In simple terms, this involves stretching the penis and causing cells around it to divide. The upshot is that the division of these cells causes the penis to grow in size.
While this process may sound quite painful, the way in which the Jes Extender is designed means that this is completely not the case. The manufacturers have made it so that it can be worn for hours on end, with many men opting to disguise it under loose pants. Studies have shown that the longer the penis is subjected to traction the bigger the gains in size can be. As such, comfort is one of the primary selling points of this device.
Will Jes Extender work for you?
First and foremost, we should clarify that penile traction devices have been proven for many years to work. In fact, the British Journal of Urology found that they can produce “effective and durable lengthening of the penis”, for pretty much anyone.
In the case of Jes Extender, there is further evidence that this particular device is incredibly effective. On UK television, it was found that journalist Tim Shaw increased the size of his penis by half an inch after using the device.
When you also consider the fact that it has appeared in the likes of FHM, Men’s Health, The Telegraph and even featured on the BBC, things start to stack up again. After all, products are not featured on any of these forms of media unless they are exceptionally reputable and work.
Does Jes Extender have side effects?
While it might take a little time to get used to the sensation that the Jes Extender provides during use, no major side effects are associated with this product.
Jes Extender Price & Where to buy
The manufacturers of Jes Extender have created umpteen different packages that really depend on what you are trying to get out of the treatment.
The most basic product comes in the form of the Jes Extender Light Standard, which retails for around $195.
The next product up is the Jes Extender Original Standard, which offers several more accessories and arrives in a mahogany box. This costs around $218.
For even more accessories, including extra elongation bars, consider the platinum package which now costs $238.
For those of you who are looking for an even more sophisticated box, along with extra comfort accessories, there are the Silver, Gold and Platinum products which are available for $270, $326 and $1090 respectively. As the names suggest, these are made out of silver, gold and platinum, making them hugely impressive pieces of equipment.
You can only buy jes extender online from the official website right here.
Jes Extender review summary
When it comes to penis extension devices, few will be able to beat Jes Extender. The fact that this has sold over 500,000 units worldwide tells its own story and if you are looking for that extra bit of size to make the difference, this product should be considered.
- Mens Shaving: What Products Do You Need & Where to Get Them? – September 12, 2023
- Where Did The WItcher Gain All That Strength? Check out Henry Cavill’s Witcher Workout Routine – July 8, 2023
- SARMs vs Steroids: The Difference and How They Can Affect You – May 7, 2023
- HGH Gut: Causes, the Effects, and How to Get Rid of It – April 12, 2023
- How Well Do Legal Steroids Work? – August 24, 2022
- Personal Training Exercises for the Elderly in Tulsa – July 28, 2021
- Advantages of Getting into the Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Martial Art – May 3, 2021
- Last Longer in Bed & Impress The Missus With These 4 Easy Steps – October 20, 2019
- How to Make Crossfit, Muscle Growth & Building Strength Live Hand-in-hand – August 2, 2018
- Drilling Down into The Pros and Cons of Testosterone Boosters – July 24, 2018