For some men, it’s difficult sometimes. Especially when right in the middle of beach-body season and that means one thing; some of us just don’t feel confident walking down the street.
Bumping into guys with rippling torsos certainly doesn’t do anything for the feel-good factor, and that bulging belly looks worse than ever before.
Of course, hitting the gym is out of the question. For whatever reason – some of us just can’t get there, or just can’t motivate ourselves to get there. If you fall into this group, a “quick win” in losing belly fat might be right up your street.
The celebrities have been quick to jump on top of colon cleanses over recent years, but this has mainly been for their immense health benefits. Now, experts have realized that the procedure could help reduce belly fat – as we’ll soon find out…
What is a colon cleanse?
A colon cleanse is exactly what the name suggests; it’s something which works to cleanse your colon.
This is particularly important as this organ is something which deals with toxins on a day-to-day basis and over time, these toxins can be responsible for some nasty illnesses.
How will it help you lose belly fat?
Of course, most people have reached this article because of the weight loss benefits of the colon cleanse.
As we’ve already pinpointed, the colon is something which seems to trap all of those nasty toxins. As well as this, it’s an organ where belly fat is slowly deposited.
Over time, this belly fat accumulates and bowel movements just aren’t able to discard it from your body.
It means that you are left with a colon that is gradually becoming more consumed with belly fat and suffice to say, this doesn’t do your waistline any favors whatsoever.
What are the types of colon cleanses available?
A lot of the celebrities have gone down the “traditional” path of colon cleanses, which is almost a surgical procedure.
Some sources will class this as a colon irrigation and again, the experts have coined this term very descriptively.
A therapist will insert a tube into your rectum, before proceeding to flush gallons of water into your colon. By the end of the process, you will have a normal bowel movement and discard all of the water, and accompanying waste, that has accumulated.
The more modern approach comes in the form of a supplement.
This is something which is comprised of ingredients which are designed to attack the toxins in the colon, and then help your body discard of them naturally. It’s a much less-intrusive method of cleansing your colon but also one which is highly effective.
Are there any side effects?
If you opt for the colon irrigation, side effects can occur. As the water is usually accompanied by a substance to aid with the cleaning process, it’s not been unheard of for allergic reactions to occur.
Additionally, if not left in the right hands, your colon could perforate due to the pressure of the water.
Suffice to say, these concerns are nowhere near as prominent when it comes to the oral supplement option.
While you should always make sure that you follow the relevant guidance, it goes without saying that far less can go wrong and this is one of the reasons why this method of attack has slowly replaced the traditional option.
What are the best supplements available?
As we have just highlighted, the supplements path is to one to follow if you are keen on avoiding the possible side effects that colon cleanses can prompt.
To say that the industry is now inundated with oral solutions would be an understatement; companies have recognized that more people would prefer this “safer” route.
Therefore, as a man, it can be daunting to find the right supplement for your colon.
Our research has made two products particularly stand out; Intensive Colon Cleanse and Bowtrol. We’ll now go over a brief breakdown on each product to see if either could work for you, and help you lose the dreaded belly fat.
#1 – Intensive Colon Cleanse by Digestive Science – What You Need to Know
- Intensive Colon Cleanse by digestive science will tackle all of the problem areas that can affect your colon. Gone are the days of gas and bloat – say hello to a flatter stomach.
- You will also have the chance to buy Maximum Digestion Probiotic and Daily Digestion Support alongside the product, with these fine-tuning your colon even more and just making you a much healthier person.
- The results that Intensive Colon Cleanse can prompt are bordering on the ridiculous. The manufacturers claim that you will lose 5-10lbs of belly fat in days – that’s without even going near a treadmill.
- While plenty of “normal guys” have experienced fantastic results after trying Intensive Colon Cleanse, this is a product which has also grabbed the attention of the national media. Martha, Cosmopolitan and Elle have all covered it – it is swarmed by plaudits.
- Let’s not forget about the ease about taking this product. We’ll reiterate again that it’s not some sort of complex procedure, you’ll merely take one capsule a day and watch your belly fat disappear.
- The product is affordable to any guy who wants to shed their belly fat, with a one month supply costing just $59.95.
- As well as the respectable price, you can safeguard your pocket with this purchase. After all, it’s protected by a 90-day money-back guarantee.
- Leading Edge Health are the company behind Intensive Colon Cleanse – and this is hugely significant. After all, this is brand who have donned the supplements industry for almost 15 years and are just utterly trustworthy.
#2 – Bowtrol Colon Cleanser – What You Need to Know
- In a lot of ways, Bowtrol colon cleanser is very similar to Intensive Colon Cleanse. It will cleanse your colon, restore your digestive balance and just make your stomach much easier to live with.
- While Bowtrol might be marketed with the premise of improving your overall health, let’s again reiterate the weight loss element here. In “cleansing” your colon with Bowtrol, you will also be releasing that dreaded belly fat from your colon and looking a completely different person because of it.
- Bowtrol hasn’t been put together with marketing spiel, there’s genuine science behind this supplement. It’s made from activated charcoal and bentonite clay, with the former preventing toxins from being absorbed into your body while the latter can act as a mild laxative.
- Both of these ingredients happen to be natural as well, which means side effects are absolutely nil.
- While Intensive Colon Cleanse was competitively priced, Bowtrol beats it hands down in this regard. A one month supply of the supplement costs just $30, while you can take advantage of a bulk-purchase saving and pay just $90 for a six month package.
- As well as the savings, the manufacturers have generously included a weight loss audio file and e-book to help you lose even more weight alongside the supplement.
- We spoke about the coverage of the previous product, but Bowtrol can certainly rival this. It has the likes of MSN, FoX and CNN all behind it – it’s another product which has caught the attention of the national media.
- Having been around since 2002, the company behind Bowtrol certainly aren’t “newbies” either. They’ve also amassed a superb reputation and that’s again because of their past successes.
- Last Longer in Bed & Impress The Missus With These 4 Easy Steps – October 20, 2019
- How to Make Crossfit, Muscle Growth & Building Strength Live Hand-in-hand – August 2, 2018
- Drilling Down into The Pros and Cons of Testosterone Boosters – July 24, 2018
- Legal Winstrol Alternatives: What do They do and What are The Best on The Market? – June 22, 2018
- Steroid Effects: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly of Anabolic Steroids – March 23, 2018
- 7 Decisions You Will Regret Making in Your Life – March 11, 2018
- How to Handle Yourself After a Grueling Workout – February 1, 2018
- 7 Fitness Trends That are Coming to a Gym Near You – January 22, 2018
- 7 Must-Eat Foods For A Better Body And Brain – October 10, 2017
- 10 Characteristics That A Man Of Confidence And Integrity Has – October 2, 2017