There’s no doubt that we’re well and truly in an era where body image matters – for both sexes.
Gone are the days when men can get away with walking around with man boobs and a beer belly hanging out of their t-shirt – women just don’t accept it anymore, and why should they?
Once upon a time the only way that most men could combat such an appearance was through a gruelling gym workout, and a rabbit-food diet. Now, things are changing.
Fat burning products have hit the market with a real furore and men can now curb their weight by tapping into a bottle of capsules.
There’s nothing illegal about these substances – they’ve arrived with a storm and based on the results so far, they are here to stay for the long-haul.
What Are Fat Burners?
There is no typical definition of a fat burner, as they all work differently.
Some will aim to decrease your appetite and enhance your metabolism, while others will aim to increase the amount of hormones that your body products.
Ultimately, these hormones are able to manipulate weight management and make it easier to shed the pounds.
In simple terms, they are able to make losing weight much easier than it really should be.
Are There Any Risks Associated With Them?
The beauty about most modern fat burners is that they are comprised of natural ingredients.
While weight loss pills have always been available on the market, many arrived with tremendous risks that could leave users with a whole host of different side effects.
Due to the natural make-up of weight loss products meanwhile, these side effects are now a thing of the past.
What Sort of Products Are Available?
Unsurprisingly, the demand for any sort of weight loss product is very high.
There are a lot of manufacturers who have jumped onto the craze of producing natural items in a bid to capture the attention of all of the men who are looking to trim their figure.
This also means that there are a lot of products which are perhaps “shady” and should be avoided.
Bearing the above in mind, we have comprised the three fat burning products that are currently seen as the market leaders.
The first pick on our list is probably one of the most popular of its kind. Phen375 has proved to be one of the best-selling weight loss products over the years, as we take a look at it in further detail:
- Phen375 is able to promote weight loss through multiple approaches. It will reduce your appetite and improve the efficiency of your metabolism – meaning that you not only eat less, but anything you do eat is processed in a much faster manner.
- This is a product which has countless studies to associated with it, all of which prove it is successful. For example, one concluded that Phen375 can promote weight loss of up to 5 pounds every week. In fact, the average weight loss is twenty pounds in one month.
- As well as the studies, Phen375 also has the numbers. Almost 200,000 people have used the product over the years, which shows just how popular and renowned it has become.
- Phen375 has been put together in an FDA registered facility, meaning that your health is completely safe as you use the product.
- The product has been brought to the market by RDK Global, who happen to be the leading dietary supplement manufacturer in the world. In other words, you are buying a product which is made by the best people in the business.
It would be fair to say that GHAdvanced+ falls into a slightly different category to Phen375.
This is a product which is used by a lot of people for its muscle-building capabilities, but at the same time it is able to promote terrific weight loss as we find out more:
- GHAdvanced+ is based on the famous Human Growth Hormone. The product stimulates the body into producing more of this hormone, which brings umpteen benefits which can reduce your waistline and increase your muscle mass.
- Age prompts many of us to pile on the pounds – and this is largely due to the fact that we produce much lower amounts of HGH. As GHAdvanced+ is able to provide us with more of this chemical, our bodies are able to burn fat at optimum levels.
- As well as its terrific fat burning properties, HGH is able to promote immense muscle growth. Therefore, you won’t just be cutting out the dreaded fat from your body, you’ll also be replacing it with muscle and creating a much more sculpted figure.
- It’s also worth mentioning that HGH has linked with enhanced libido, meaning that you will also notice a difference between the sheets upon using the product.
- The product is comprised of 100% natural ingredients, meaning there are no side effects whatsoever to be concerned with.
- GHAdvanced+ is priced similarly to Phen375, with the base product costing £49.
- The company behind GHAdvanced+ are again hugely reputable, meaning that you can buy with complete confidence.
Testogen is more closely related to GHAdvanced+ than Phen375, with this being another product which also focusses on muscle building principles.
However, it’s still hugely effective from a weight loss perspective, as we take a look at our final pick in more detail:
- Just like the previous product, Testogen aims to encourage hormone production. This time it’s testosterone which is produced, with higher levels of this chemical prompting faster weight loss and more effective muscle building.
- The product will also provide you with more stamina and focus, allowing you to maximise each day’s full potential.
- Testogen is based on pure facts; there are no myths whatsoever. Testosterone has long-been associated with drastic weight loss and muscle growth – countless studies have proved this in the past.
- If you are keen to read into specific facts there are some concrete studies which have been produced about some of the ingredients in Testogen. For example, D-Aspartic acid has been proven to boost testosterone in a study in 2009, while an American scientist found that Asian ginseng prompted improvements in exercise performance, muscular strength and general work capacity.
- Testogen has been formed with completely natural ingredients, meaning that there are no side effects whatsoever. This is in stark contrast to a lot of products which boost testosterone levels, with many leaving nasty effects on the body.
- This is the lowest priced product of the three, with a one month supply of Testogen costing £39.95.
- Additionally, if you are one of the minority which the product does not work for, you can obtain a 60-day refund. In other words, there’s absolutely no risk to your pocket when you purchase Testogen.
- Once again, this is a product which has been packaged by a hugely reputable team. This time the organisation behind it is formed by some of the most respected names in medicine, including Alfred Hasselbacher and Dr. Satya. It not only emphasises how safe Testogen is, but also how highly regarded it is as well.
- Last Longer in Bed & Impress The Missus With These 4 Easy Steps – October 20, 2019
- How to Make Crossfit, Muscle Growth & Building Strength Live Hand-in-hand – August 2, 2018
- Drilling Down into The Pros and Cons of Testosterone Boosters – July 24, 2018
- Legal Winstrol Alternatives: What do They do and What are The Best on The Market? – June 22, 2018
- Steroid Effects: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly of Anabolic Steroids – March 23, 2018
- 7 Decisions You Will Regret Making in Your Life – March 11, 2018
- How to Handle Yourself After a Grueling Workout – February 1, 2018
- 7 Fitness Trends That are Coming to a Gym Near You – January 22, 2018
- 7 Must-Eat Foods For A Better Body And Brain – October 10, 2017
- 10 Characteristics That A Man Of Confidence And Integrity Has – October 2, 2017