For most of us, garlic is reserved as a spice that adds a little extra “zist” to our dishes. Most of us are also afraid to use too much of it, particularly if we’re heading on a hot date, with the spice renowned for its potent smell that can ruin even the most romantic mood.
What few of us realise is that this is a component that carries countless health benefits. It’s something that can treat numerous conditions and just make us much healthier men.
It Boasts Immune-Boosting Qualities
One of the main advantages of garlic is the way in which it can strengthen the immune system.
It contains large amounts of vitamin B6, meaning that it’s ideal in those instances where you are looking to fight all of the day-to-day risks such as chest infections, coughs and congestion.
It’s Used to Treat Scurvy
Admittedly, this isn’t one of the more common problems nowadays, but if you happen to be a sailor or just have a poor diet then garlic can also be used to treat the dreaded scurvy.
It contains high amounts of vitamin C, meaning that it’s one of the first things that medical experts recommend when they come across one of these cases.
It Aids With Cardiovascular Disease
We’re always trying to find ways to reduce our cholesterol levels and garlic looks to have come to the rescue again. One of the main reasons why our cholesterol soars through the roof is because of the aortic plaque deposits that start to accumulate on our body’s veins.
Garlic works to reduce these deposits, with medical studies already proving that it can work wonders when left to treat heart disease.
It Fights Cancer
Another vitamin which is prevalent in garlic is Vitamin B6.
This is something which is known to boast cancer fighting abilities, meaning that this is another condition that the component can be used to help with.
It Regulates Your Blood Sugar Levels
There are also suspicions that garlic can be used to treat diabetes. Garlic has been known to regulate the blood sugar levels in the body as it is able to boost the insulin levels. Nevertheless, you should look to speak to a doctor before tailoring your diet around it.
It Helps You in The Bedroom!
And finally, a lot of men have turned to garlic to help their performance in the bedroom. If you have experienced any impotency issues.
Unfortunately, garlic isn’t that “perfect” ingredient that we all should have in our life. Well, scrap that, we perhaps SHOULD have it in our lives, but it’s just not practical for many of us.
Firstly, it’s not the easiest thing in the world to consume. Usually, it comes in the form of a spice which can be difficult to carry around on a day-to-day basis, while it also happens to be very strong and difficult to consume in large quantities.
The strength of garlic leads us onto the next issue; the odour. This is the main reason why a lot of us avoid garlic; it’s one of the most potent smells in the world. If you value the company you are with, it would be unheard of for you to consume any meal that contains large proportions of the spice.
Additionally, it’s not just the breath that can be affected, garlic has the unfortunate habit of arising through the pores in our skin – meaning that not even a pack of chewing gum is going to help.
How Can You Get the Best of Both Worlds?
As you can see, garlic is something that we all need in our life but it’s practically impossible to implement. The fact that it aids with heart problems, diabetes and can even help with minor issues such as sore throats in colds, means that it should be a significant part of all of our diets.
Unfortunately, the above drawbacks mean that this just doesn’t happen.
#1 Odourless Garlic by Bauer Nutrition
There is a solution in the form of another supplement though, with Garlic 2MG making a huge impression in the market at the moment.
As you may have gathered from the article so far, the main problem with garlic is that most people eat it in its raw form – and this causes all of the drawbacks that were suggested in the previous section.
As such, Garlic 2MG arrives in capsule form, meaning that the convenience and odour issues are no longer relevant.
As strange as it may sound, the capsule doesn’t have even a tinge of a garlic odour and this means that you can still reap all of the health benefits, even if you are about to venture out on that hot date.
Something else that makes a difference in Garlic 2MG is the benefits of Allicin. This is actually the most important and beneficial component of garlic, yet a lot of us lose out as soon as we throw the spice into our favourite dish.
You see, when we cook garlic, we immediately destroy Allicin. Seeing as this is the component which boasts huge anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal properties, it goes without saying that we’re losing out big time whenever we do consume garlic in this way.
When we turn to Garlic 2MG, such drawbacks are immediately dispelled and the capsule-based nature of the product means that Allicin is completely preserved.
Bearing the above in mind, it really is possible to extract all of the positives from garlic if you turn to a capsule based supplement, while completely extinguishing the drawbacks.
It can boost your overall health, quash any minor illnesses whilst also targeting specific problems such as impotency – whilst doing all of this without giving you an odour that can be smelled from a mile away.
#2 Amazing Odorless Garlic by Pure health
- Amazing Odorless Garlic contains all of the goodness of garlic, meaning that you can take advantage of a strengthened immune system, lower cholesterol levels and decreased blood pressure. Your overall health will immediately improve.
- This isn’t some sort of “gimmick”, there is real science behind Amazing Odorless Garlic. It contains Allicin, one of the primary compounds of garlic – with this able to reap all of the benefits which have just been mentioned. Scientific studies have proven this time and time again.
- As well as science, real customers have attributed Amazing Odorless Garlic to real results. Some have experienced a notable drop in their diastolic blood pressure after just days, while others just feel better overall in themselves.
- Rather than the offensive odor that can sometimes be attributed to garlic, Amazing Odorless Garlic arrives in softgel format. Ultimately, there are no taste or odor issues here.
- Additionally, it’s just better for you in supplement form. When we cook Allicin, all of the benefits are destroyed. When we consume it as a supplement, they’re still there – alive and kicking.
- Similarly, there’s no complex method of cooking or consumption here. You simply have to take one to three softgels per day, usually along with a meal. The process won’t make a difference to your day.
- The product costs just $19.59 for a 100 softgel supply – meaning that it could last up to three months depending on your dosage decisions.
- Unlike a lot of supplements, Amazing Odorless Garlic is manufactured in the USA rather than being shipped off to a destination where the quality processes might be questioned. It again means that everything entering your body is of absolute quality.
- Such quality should not be surprising considering the reputation of the brand behind Amazing Odorless Garlic. Pure Healthland have now been in business for six years and with their products distributed over five continents all over the world, it’s safe to say that they can be trusted.
- Personal Training Exercises for the Elderly in Tulsa – July 28, 2021
- Advantages of Getting into the Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Martial Art – May 3, 2021
- Last Longer in Bed & Impress The Missus With These 4 Easy Steps – October 20, 2019
- How to Make Crossfit, Muscle Growth & Building Strength Live Hand-in-hand – August 2, 2018
- Drilling Down into The Pros and Cons of Testosterone Boosters – July 24, 2018
- Legal Winstrol Alternatives: What do They do and What are The Best on The Market? – June 22, 2018
- Steroid Effects: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly of Anabolic Steroids – March 23, 2018
- 7 Decisions You Will Regret Making in Your Life – March 11, 2018
- How to Handle Yourself After a Grueling Workout – February 1, 2018
- 7 Fitness Trends That are Coming to a Gym Near You – January 22, 2018