- 394 total shares
It would be fair to say that there are a lot of misconceptions when it comes to the height of humans. Most people think that as soon as we’re born, we’re designated a maximum height that we will eventually grow into at maturity.
However, there are actually a whole host of other factors that influence one’s height.
While it is true that the majority of males will reach their maximum height at 18-years-old, there are a lot of issues that can make this figure vary enormously.
It’s the middle issue that causes the big differences though. Hormones are “blamed” for a lot of things in life, many of which are beyond the scope of this article. When it comes to height, there’s primarily one that we should be concerned with and this comes in the form of ]Human Growth Hormone (HGH).
The function of this hormone is simple; it is meant to simply stimulate growth in the body until you reach the age of maturity.
The doses of this hormone which are released into the body depend largely on your lifestyle choices.
For example, a good night’s sleep will ensure that a high amount of HGH is released – meaning that those who struggle at night may not grow as tall as their body theoretically could.
It’s for this reason that manufacturers within the health industry have started to devise products which manipulate the amount of HGH released by the body, as logic, and scientific studies for that matter, dictate that it will have an impact on your growth.
Tips on Growing Taller
Of course, some people can rely on natural tips that allow them to improve their height without turning to surgery, or other medical aids. Admittedly, these suggestions aren’t going to individually add inches to your height, but over time they can make a difference and should be considered if you are feeling self-conscious about your body image.
As we touched upon previously, one of the first tips is to simply get a good night’s sleep. This will ultimately increase the growth hormones released into the body, with everything else being taken care of by itself.
Additionally, and this is something that’s often forgotten, the body stretches out during sleep and this is another way in which your height can be increased.
On the subject of stretching, a lot of people preach various exercises that are aimed to combat the effects of gravity. Logic suggests that through the course of the day, gravity will encourage the body to slump and ultimately lose a tiny amount of height.
By stretching in the morning, which is when the body is at its “longest” as it arrives immediately after sleep, you can give it a head-start.
Again, the above paragraph leads us onto our next point – posture. As we mooted just a moment ago, most people will slump slightly through the day as their posture slips.
Unfortunately, this does cause a slight loss in height and in a bid to combat it, you need to be looking to keep your back as straight as possible at all times.
This doesn’t necessarily have to relate to walking either and even when you are asleep, making sure that your back is positioned on a decent, solid mattress is crucial to maintain posture throughout the remainder of the day.
Try Shapewear and compression clothes to keep a perfect posture at all times.
On that note, you can check out our style tips to dress taller.
One factor that a lot of people will scoff about is sunlight. While some might claim that humans are not like plants during the photosynthesis process, the vitamin D which is passed on from solar energy is an essential nutrient in prompting growth.
Of course, we’re not advocating that a move to another country will pile the inches on, but it again makes a tiny difference.
The next tip we’re going to look at is based on something that was discussed in the early portions of the article; nutrition.
Common sense dictates that the growing process mainly affects the bones and this means that you should be looking to consume as much calcium and zinc as your diet allows, with this promoting stronger bones and also stimulating growth.
If you don’t believe this suggestion, read the studies. Preliminary results have been released which highlight that there could be links between zinc deficiencies and those teenagers which have experienced stunted growth.
On the subject of sticking to a decent diet, the vitamins provided by fruits and vegetables can also make a considerable difference.
The likes of Vitamins C, Vitamin A and Vitamin E are the main ones, although potassium can also prompt better results from the hormones.
We’ll now move onto another element of the diet in the form of hydration.
The experts have been telling us for years how we must drink a minimum of two litres of water every day to maintain a stable health. In actual fact, this water intake can impact the body’s height – simply because dehydration causes a reduction in the effect of diet and exercise.
As such, if you are dehydrated, all of those benefits that you should be experiencing from your improved diet, and new set of exercises, will be much lower than it should.
For example, if you happened to be 40% hydrated, any work you did perform in relation to diet and exercise would only benefit you by 40% as well.
Our final tip is perfect for those readers who want to indulge themselves in a spot of pampering.
Massages are something else which are proven to aid with growth and if you can find a decent masseuse in your area, their work on your back and other areas of your body can again prompt that illusive development of the growth hormones.
Understanding The Height Growth Process
Growth is determined by a wide range of factors, of which countless studies have been conducted about.
While most people are under the impression that genetics is the biggest reason, this isn’t necessarily the case and the general health and wellness of a person is also known to affect your average height.
However, let’s analyze exactly how growth occurs. While it is influenced by a whole set of determinants (of which many dissertations could probably be formed on), we should point out that it occurs primarily because of the lengthening of bones.
This lengthening is orchestrated by the famous human growth hormone – meaning that our height is effectively influenced by chemicals.
Of course, the story is much more complex than this and it should go without saying that not everyone experiences the “perfect” growth cycle.
Something that can hinder the process is when bone tissue struggles to grow. This isn’t a problem related to hormones; this is the next stage in the process where all of the determinants have been set and the body just isn’t conforming like it should.
This should not come as a surprise as most of our linear growth comes via cartilage, which gradually ossifies and eventually forms hard bone.
This growth tends to occur around long bones and when one considers the fact that the legs make up about half of our total height, if we do suffer any bone-related problems it stands to reason that our overall height is going to be affected immensely.
Therefore, it is almightily important for everyone to retain healthy bone tissue to ensure that ossification occurs smoothly and our bones are allowed to develop as seamlessly as possible.
This is one of the reasons why bone supplements have hit the market with such a furor over the last few years, with Bone Health Advanced arguably being one of the leaders in the industry at the present time.
What You Need to know about BoneHealth Advanced
- Bone Health Advanced will supply the body with all of the components needed to maintain healthy bone tissue.
- The product contains Membrell Original ESC Eggshell calcium and as we all know, calcium is one of the primary ingredients when it comes to bone development. The fact that this type is one of the purest around just enhances its effects, while you will also be boosted by transporter proteins due to the presence of the egg.
- We should also point out that there are absolutely no toxic heavy metal concerns when it comes to the ESC ingredient – which is in stark contrast to some of the other components used by rival manufacturers to achieve a similar effect.
- However, it’s not all about calcium. Vitamin D and Vitamin K2 are also present, with these promoting calcium absorption and supporting healthy bone restructuring respectively.
- There are further ingredients as well. For example, magnesium rice protein will help make calcium stay in the bone tissue, while boron rice protein chelate makes sure that the body knows how to use this magnesium effectively.
- Absolutely anybody can use Bone Health Advanced, with the capsules being gluten free and being suitable for vegetarians.
- Additionally, consuming the product isn’t a chore. You only need to take four capsules a day, with the manufacturers recommending that you do this via two equal doses. It won’t hinder your day-to-day life one bit.
- This isn’t a product which costs the earth to use either. 120 capsules cost just $28.99, making it extremely competitive for the industry.
- Bone Health Advanced has been released by Redd Remedies; who know exactly what they are doing when it comes to natural supplements. This is a company who have released umpteen successful products for the simple reason that they boast vast knowledge on the human body.
Click to Visit The Official BoneHealth Advanced Website
The Ultimate Solution & Your Best Bet to Get Taller
Unsurprisingly, it can take years of work for the above recommendations to make a difference to your height.
It’s for this reason that several manufacturers have released products in a bid to enhance the growing process. For the purposes of this article we are going to refer to one of the most well-known ones on the market in the form of the Special Introductory Height Growth Package from HGH.com.
The Breakdown on The Height Growth Package
It is formed from two components; Somatropinne and Growth Factor Plus, with both targeting different areas of the human body.
- Made by HGH.com, a trusted US based company (from New Jersey) and the leading manufacturer of HGH based dietary supplements
- The Height growth package is formed from two components; Somatropinne and Growth Factor Plus, with both targeting different areas of the human body.
- Somatropinne is based on a concoction of amino acids which prompt the growth of that famous HGH. The effects of this supplement are the same as being prescribed HGH injections from a doctor. Your body will still be prompted to grow that little bit taller, with the only difference being that you don’t have to rely on a fearful needle.
- Growth Factor Plus on the other hand is an even more revolutionary component. Again, a whole host of ingredients like Arginine, Proteins, Organic Growth Stimulating Herbs and Phenylalanine are included – all with the aim of developing your bone mass and density. There have even been suggestions that it works while you sleep.
- The manufacturer has creatively packaged both supplements together, so you can experience both benefits at the same time at a discounted price.
How does HGH Height Growth Package work?
As we’ve briefly touched upon, the science behind this product relates to the combined approach the manufacturers have opted for.
The first element, Somatropinne, is designed to prompt the release of HGH into the body’s system.
As we highlighted at the very start of this article, HGH is one of the main reasons behind growth and through the use of amino acids, Somatropinne can encourage this process to significant levels.
When the above component is combined with Growth Factor Plus the benefits can border on the ridiculous.
A lot of products in the industry just target the HGH element, but Growth Factor Plus also aims to develop the bone mass and density.
Rather than bamboozle you with scientific jargon, what we will say is the ingredients included in this supplement are proven to allow for this process.
As such, the body is being targeted by two angles – meaning that the chances of your growth being aided are increased substantially.
Will HGH Special Introductory Height Growth Package work for you?
From a scientific perspective, all of the evidence suggests that HGH Height Growth will work for you. Any product that utilises ingredients which target HGH holds a high success rate, and this one is no different.
Something which seems to separate it out from the pack is its customer feedback though. Already, it has hit the market with five star ratings across many platforms, with the majority of consumers reporting that they have experienced success whilst experimenting with the product.
How much does HGH Height Growth Package cost?
The combined nature of this package means that the manufacturers have seemingly inserted additional discounts,
- the one month package costs $228.95
- the three month package being priced at $457.90.
- the six month package cost $899.00
Obviously the second option is the most appealing.
First because You need at least 2 months to begin noticing the results, so buying the one month package is not a good choice.
And secondly, the 3 month package is the most cost effective solution.
When you consider the fact that this includes two types of supplements that are usually pricey, the current cost of the Special Introductory Height Growth package is most certainly competitive.
Click For The Review to Learn more about the Height Growth Package
- SARMs vs Steroids: The Difference and How They Can Affect You – May 7, 2023
- HGH Gut: Causes, the Effects, and How to Get Rid of It – April 12, 2023
- How Well Do Legal Steroids Work? – August 24, 2022
- Personal Training Exercises for the Elderly in Tulsa – July 28, 2021
- Advantages of Getting into the Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Martial Art – May 3, 2021
- Last Longer in Bed & Impress The Missus With These 4 Easy Steps – October 20, 2019
- How to Make Crossfit, Muscle Growth & Building Strength Live Hand-in-hand – August 2, 2018
- Drilling Down into The Pros and Cons of Testosterone Boosters – July 24, 2018
- Legal Winstrol Alternatives: What do They do and What are The Best on The Market? – June 22, 2018
- Steroid Effects: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly of Anabolic Steroids – March 23, 2018
- 394 total shares