- Value for Money
- Ease of Use
The general consensus is that we have to hit the gym each and every day to get that beach body that sends pulses racing. While that may have been the case some time ago, now this body is open to a much larger group of people.
TestoGen is the latest natural testosterone booster to hit the market and armed with terrific scientific backing, it has caused quite a stir. Here’s our view on the product.
The breakdown on TestoGen
- TestoGen uses natural ingredients to encourage additional testosterone production. It’s all done via simple capsules, there’s no need to be subjected to steroid injections anymore.
- The advantages of testosterone on your body can never be over exaggerated. This is the hormone which can encourage muscle growth at phenomenal rates, as well as give you that extra mental and physical strength to plough through gym workouts like never before.
- TestoGen is formed using ingredients which have been clinically proven to increase testosterone production. You’re not investing in a gimmick here, it’s all science.
- You don’t have to risk any money whatsoever if you decide to purchase TestoGen. It arrives with a 60-day money-back guarantee, in case you are one of the minority who don’t experience success.
- The product has been put together in collaboration with some of the leading doctors in medicine. When you combine this, and the fact that so much clinical testing has been performed on the ingredients, it’s further reason to invest in TestoGen.
- Only some of the ingredients are associated with clinical trials.
- The product cannot be bought on the high-street; it much be purchased from the internet.
How Does TestoGen Work?
As we’ve already shown, testosterone is the bodybuilder’s best friend. It encourages muscle growth by increasing protein synthesis and as we all know – the power of protein cannot be undisputed.
To cause these spikes in testosterone, TestoGen relies on a carefully selected concoction of natural ingredients including the following:
This first component produces luteinizing hormone, which is responsible for stimulating the production of testosterone.
One of the most powerful natural testosterone enhancing ingredients in the world, this contains steroidal saponin to increase the levels of the chemical.
The free testosterone, which refers to the testosterone that is not attached to any protein, is arguably the most powerful from a muscle building perspective. Vitamin D aims to increase the levels of this, whilst also making it harder for testosterone to convert into oestrogen.
Will TestoGen Work For You?
While no direct studies have been conducted on TestoGen itself, several have been on the ingredients that are part of it.
One example was on D-Aspartic acid, with this particular study showing that it is one of the most important components that deals with the synthesis of testosterone in humans.
Elsewhere, in 2011 a separate trial suggested that another key ingredient in Fenugreek plays a part in maintaining “healthy” testosterone levels, which is further evidence that the product is based on a solid footing of ingredients that are proven to increase production of the chemical.
As we have known for years the muscle-building benefits of TestoGen, the above medical evidence was all we needed to find out to conclude that this product could work for anyone.
Does it Have Any Side Effects?
TetoGen is formed entirely from natural ingredients and no side effects have therefore been reported.
How Much Does TestoGen Cost?
The product can be purchased from $52.95 for a one month supply, although through bulk discounts it’s also possible to buy five for just $181.57.
Testogen can be bought from the official website here.
TestoGen Review Summary
We’ve known for decades how testosterone and bulging biceps go hand-in-hand, but the scientific research into the ingredients of TestoGen suggest that this product could be a winner.
Considering the fact that it’s backed by a money-back guarantee, this is a product that should be seriously looked at if you are aiming to reshape your body.
- Steroid Effects: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly of Anabolic Steroids – March 23, 2018
- 7 Decisions You Will Regret Making in Your Life – March 11, 2018
- How to Handle Yourself After a Grueling Workout – February 1, 2018
- 7 Fitness Trends That are Coming to a Gym Near You – January 22, 2018
- 7 Must-Eat Foods For A Better Body And Brain – October 10, 2017
- 10 Characteristics That A Man Of Confidence And Integrity Has – October 2, 2017
- Doggies Need Exercise Too – How to Exercise With Your Dog – August 27, 2017
- How to Workout and Stay in Shape During Holiday Travel – August 24, 2017
- 10 Effective Ways to Reinforce New Habits – July 16, 2017
- The Unofficial Guide to Becoming a Better Person – June 18, 2017