- Value for money
- Ease of use
Sometimes we just don’t “feel” hitting the gym and getting ready to pump some iron. While we might want that beach-body, on some days we just don’t have the motivation.
The mind is a strange thing – and the makers of Muscletronic appear to have recognized this. They have put together a product which aims to combat a lack of motivation whilst still allowing you to get the most out of your workouts physically.
Is the marketing spiel all accurate? Let’s find out.
The breakdown on Muscletronic
- Muscletronic is one of the most unique supplements we have reviewed to date. It will stimulate you mentally so you immediately have the motivation to hit the gym and build your body exactly how you want.
- At the same time, it’s not just mental stimulation. The unique concoction of ingredients will also work to boost protein synthesis, which means that muscles will be built quicker than ever before.
- While you might see an increase in muscle mass, Muscletronic is also associated with weight loss, reduced stress levels and increase cognitive function. It’s an all-round product.
- Unlike a lot of rival products, all of the ingredients in Muscletronic are accounted for. There are no “proprietary blends” here – each ingredient is included for a scientific reason and the manufacturers are completely open about that.
- When we talk about science – there’s lots of it. Muscletronic is based on umpteen scientific studies and journals that prove its effectiveness.
- If you are one of the few customers who are not satisfied with your results, you are able to take advantage of a generous 60-day refund policy which comes as standard with Muscletronic.
- The brand behind Muscletronic have built a glistening reputation in the short time they have been in the industry. They manufacture all of their products in FDA approved facilities and in short, can just be trusted.
- Some people may not like the method of consumption. Unlike a lot of muscle-building products, the dosage of Muscletronic varies based on when you are consuming it. Some might suggest that this is overly complicated.
- While the brand behind the product have already been endorsed by a lot of sources, they are still younger than rival supplement manufacturers which some buyers may not appreciate.
Muscletronic – How does it work?
Muscletronic works by fine-tuning your mental state, so you are regularly in the mood to hit the gym and achieve your physical goals.
As well as this, once you arrive at the gym, the other aspect of the product kicks in and the results are suddenly multiplied.
To achieve the above, the manufacturers rely on the following ingredients:
- Alpha GPC: This is one of the most important ingredients that form part of Muscletronic. Firstly, it will boost your cognitive function, but the more important element surrounds how it boosts your muscles. It has the ability to control your muscle contraction, providing you with more power through your workouts. There has also been studies which have shown how it increases hormone levels to an extent where your muscles will repair in much quicker speeds. As we all know, quicker repair times result in more growth.
- Vitamin B: Vitamin B is often underestimated, but it has been found to convert anything from protein, carbohydrates and fat into energy. As such, it’s perfect to boost your muscle size.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid: This next ingredient has been included s othat your muscles can absorb more glucose. In short, this has the knock-on effect of allowing your msucles to take in more nutrients and allow them to have more endurance through workouts.
- Golden Root: This is probably one of the more interesting components of Muscletronic. It has been found that Golden Root is able to not only improve your energy and provide you with more stamina, but also help the body cope with stress. It is one of those ingredients that will MAKE you hit the gym, rather than giving it a miss for another day.
Will Muscletronic work for you?
If you are the type of guy who isn’t achieving your goals because of a lack of motivation, Muscletronic could be an ideal solution for you.
A lot of you have probably seen the supplements which encourage protein synthesis – and these are perfect for a select group who are regularly hitting the gym, but can’t realise their goals.
If you are behind them, and just don’t have the urge to visit the gym and lift weights, you need the extra push.
Muscletronics will do this for you, as well as encouraging the crucial protein synthesis process that is required so your body is able to improve your muscle size and strength.
Does Muscletronic have side effects?
Initial research suggests that Muscetronic will not provoke any nasty side effects. This is not surprising, due to the emphasis the manufacturers have placed on natural ingredients.
Muscletronic Price & Where to buy it
Considering the “dual” nature of Muscletronic, in the way that it targets both the mind and body, we were pleasantly surprised when we were given the pricing structure fo this product.
A one month supply retails for just $60.63 (£39.95), while larger discounts can be obtained if you buy in bulk. For example, six bottles cost just $242.74 (£159.95), which is savings of almost $215 (£140).
You can only buy muscletronic from the official website right here.
Muscletronic review summary
In summary, we were really impressed through our review of Muscletronic.
It’s something which is definitely different to anything else we have seen, in the way it sparks the mind into action, before then targeting the physical aspects of muscle-building.
The manufacturers describe their product as a “hybrid” and we’ve got to agree. It’s worth trying if you’re desperately trying to build those muscles, but struggling.
- Steroid Effects: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly of Anabolic Steroids – March 23, 2018
- 7 Decisions You Will Regret Making in Your Life – March 11, 2018
- How to Handle Yourself After a Grueling Workout – February 1, 2018
- 7 Fitness Trends That are Coming to a Gym Near You – January 22, 2018
- 7 Must-Eat Foods For A Better Body And Brain – October 10, 2017
- 10 Characteristics That A Man Of Confidence And Integrity Has – October 2, 2017
- Doggies Need Exercise Too – How to Exercise With Your Dog – August 27, 2017
- How to Workout and Stay in Shape During Holiday Travel – August 24, 2017
- 10 Effective Ways to Reinforce New Habits – July 16, 2017
- The Unofficial Guide to Becoming a Better Person – June 18, 2017