It would be fair to say that most people associate inflammation with conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis when in truth, this is something which can bring on a whole host of problems.
The likes of diabetes and heart disease are just a couple of conditions which fall into the inflammation category – showing how it’s something that just has to be managed if a man is going to live a “normal” life.
Fortunately, we don’t always have to rely on synthetic medicine to manage inflammation. Instead, by simply watching your diet, you can help to reduce it and prevent a whole host of conditions that are caused by it.
We will now take a look at just what you can incorporate into your diet if you want to stabilize inflammation and ultimately reduce the risk factors of umpteen conditions.
Umpteen studies have shown how Vitamin A can have a direct impact on inflammation. They have proven that a lack of this in your body can promote all sorts of inflammation in the lungs, intestines and skin.
Fortunately, vitamin A is one of the easiest vitamins to find. Milk is the main source of it, although liver and other fortified foods also contain plenty.
When we talk about vitamins that are easy to source, B6 is another that falls into this category. Meat-eaters need not worry, with the likes of beef and turkey containing plenty of this vitamin as well as fish and vegetables.
Vitamin B6 is also something which has been at the center of plenty of studies.
One found that it is linked to the inflammation which is behind the cause of heart disease, while another found that it was related to the type that causes rheumatoid arthritis. As such, it’s crucial to tap into plenty of this vitamin.
Vitamin C is something which has been found to reduce the amount of c-reactive protein in the body – which happens to be an inflammatory marker.
This means that it can help prevent conditions related to this marker, including heart disease.
Vitamin D is mainly regarded for its high calcium content, although a deficiency in it has also been linked with several inflammatory conditions.
These include rheumatoid arthritis, lupus and type 1 diabetes, as well as several age-related inflammation illnesses.
Again, this is a vitamin which is completely easy to obtain. You just need to tap into fish, beef and egg yolks – there is plenty of vitamin D in these foods.
It has been found that vitamin E can reduce the rate in which inflammatory substances attack the heart, meaning that it plays a crucial role in the anti-inflammatory process.
This time it’s obtained from slightly different foods, with nuts, seeds and green vegetables being the usual candidates.
The final vitamin on our list comes in the form of vitamin K. Just like vitamin C, some studies have found that it can reduce the amount of inflammatory markers that are found in the body.
The likes of spinach, kale, broccoli and most green vegetables are the primary sources for this vitamin.
You can buy quality vitamin supplements for cheap, and benefit from free shipping over at MyVitamins store.
The primary use for quercetin is actually to provide flowers and vegetables with their colour. As well as this, various studies have shown that it boasts significant anti-inflammatory properties as well.
This was evident during a trial when patients embarked on a vegan-only diet, comprised mainly of foods containing quercetin. Here it was found that the majority of participants reported a lot fewer inflammation-related symptoms.
This is a famous Chinese herbal medicine and has been around for thousands of years. During this time it has been found that one of the main chemicals contained within it, curcumin, plays a key role in reducing inflammation.
This is another famous ingredient, this time native to India and Pakistan. Scientifically, the acids found within boswellia are able to prevent leukotrienes causing the inflammation that they are renowned for.
Considering the fact that ginger has been used for countless conditions over the years (with the common cold being one of the most obvious ones), it should go without saying that it holds some benefits in relation to inflammation as well.
Scientific journals have supported the fact that it aids with the problem, while a test by a medical school in the US showed that patients suffering with joint problems reported an improvement in their condition after taking the ingredient for three months.
Is there an easier way to protect the body against inflammation?
As the above has just highlighted, there are countless food-types and vitamins that you should include in your diet if you wish to reduce the risks of inflammation.
Suffice to say, incorporating all of these into your diet is easier said than done. In truth, it’s a process which involves a lot of hassle.
This is where supplements enter the picture.
Natural Body Defense
Several manufacturers have realized the need for supplements which throw the stress of inflammation stabilizing out of the window and have released products that contain a lot of the vitamins and food-types we have just looked at.
While there are umpteen that now don the market, Natural Body Defense is probably the market leader.
Here’s a brief breakdown on this product to highlight just what it can bring to the table:
- Natural Body Defense is a supplement that takes the aggravation out of managing your inflammation. It puts all of the common anti-inflammatory ingredients in one capsule – and makes beating inflammation easier than ever before.
- To highlight the above, this is a supplement which will ease anything from rheumatoid arthritis right the way to inflammatory heart conditions. It will improve your quality of life no-end.
- We’ve spent most of this article mulling over all of the best ingredients that work to fight inflammation. Natural Body Defense includes most of these, including bromelain extract, curcumin extract, ginger extract and quercetin extract. In other words, it relies on science to work – it’s not a fad product.
- However, it’s not just science which is providing Natural Body Defense with such a sterling reputation. Real men have experienced real results – they’ve seen the symptoms to their ailments improve dramatically after using the product for just a short period of time.
- The media also seem to love Natural Body Defense, with the product being featured on television on several occasions. Additionally, the likes of the BBC, MSNBC and USA Today have all covered it. These establishments only cover something if it is trustworthy and successful.
- It costs $39.95 for a one month supply of Natural Body Defense. However, if you decide to pledge your faith and purchase in bulk, you can pay just $119.95 for a five month supply.
- The bulk packages also include free shipping. Considering the drain that shipping is on most supplement order totals, this is significant.
- The product has been put together by Santrinico Enterprises; a company who has been registered since 2002. This means that they have been in business for well over a decade and as any supplement enthusiast will tell you, this speaks volume about their success in such a cut-throat industry.
- Why It’s a Good Idea to Work On Stabilizing Your Sleep Schedule – June 23, 2017
- Your Biggest “Interview”: 10 Perfect First Date Questions – May 5, 2017
- Toxic Habits: The 5 Silent Relationship-killers – March 3, 2017
- The 7 Deadly Sins of Rejection – The Reasons Why Women Reject Men – January 16, 2017
- The 5 Things Women Are Desperate For You To Know – August 31, 2016
- Dopamine: What You Didn’t Know About the Brain’s Natural Drug – May 28, 2016
- Top 10 Health Risks for Men and How to Prevent Them – March 1, 2016
- What Really Causes Migraines And How You Can Stop Them – February 11, 2016
- Will The Day-Off Diet by Doctor OZ Work For you? Our Full Review – February 6, 2016
- Healthy Aging Guide For Men – How to Stabilize & Prevent Inflammation With Natural Body Defense Supplement – August 27, 2015